Algorand is a scalable, secure and decentralized digital currency and transactions platform.
Although Kokinos is stepping down as CEO of Algorand, he will remain on board as a senior advisor until mid-2023. He will be replaced for now by Sean Ford, who will take over as interim CEO.
- Kokinos is stepping down as CEO of Algorand.
- Although he will no longer be CEO, he will continue to provide advisory support the opposite of Resistance, it is a threshold that crypto’s price doesn’t fall below. until 2023.
- His position is taken over by Sean Ford.
Steven Kokinos, who is known for serving as CEO of the project Blockchain, Algorandannounced today his departure from the organization to pursue other initiatives in which he is interested.
The announcement was made by Kokinos himself through his official account an account is essentially a whose purpose is to track the financial activities of a specific asset/ of Twitter, in which he posted the following message:
Today I want to share with the Algorand community that I’m stepping down from my current role as CEO of @Algorand to focus on key projects within the ecosystem… which will help scale to greater adoption.
– Steven Kokinos (@stevekokinos) July 27, 2022
La vacancy will be filled by Sean Ford who for the time being will assume as interim CEO until the election of a person for that position is formalized. This was indicated by the official account ofAlgorand en Twitter, assuring that the organization will continue to fulfill its responsibilities despite the departure of Kokinos.
In this regard, Ford issued the following statements:
Honored to be a part of and work with @sillviomicali and everyone at @algorand So many great opportunities and partnerships in play! Here we go!
— W. Sean Ford (@wsford) July 27, 2022
Although Kokinos did not specify which projects he will be working on, what he did make clear is that he will continue to operate under the figure of senior advisor forAlgorand until mid-2023.
Created in 2017 by the professor of the MIT, Silvio Micali, Algorand is a network a network refers to all nodes in the operation of a blockchain at any given moment in time. Blockchain a distributed ledger system. A sequence of blocks, or units of digital information, stored consecutively in a public database. The basis for cryptocurrencies. which is among the most recognized in the ecosystem, which deals in an interesting way with the problem of the “trilemma of the networks “The new system guarantees scalability, security the term securities refers to a fungible and tradable financial instrument that carries a type of monetary value. and decentralization.
The network currently supports both smart contracts and decentralized decentralization refers to the property of a system in which nodes or actors work in concert in a distributed fashion to achieve a common goal. applications. Among the projects that make use of its technology are LimeWire y Napster, and the FIFA made Algorand one of its official sponsors.
- Universal Music Group lanzará NFT non-fungible tokens (NFTs) are cryptocurrencies that do not possess the property of fungibility. en Algorand Marketplace de LimeWire
- Algorand becomes FIFA 2022 sponsor, ALGO token a digital unit designed with utility in mind, providing access and use of a larger crypto economic system. soars 20%.
- Algorand implementará modelo de gobernanza descentralizada el próximo 1 de octubre. Precio de ALGO continúa aumentando
Source: Decrypt , Twitter
Version by Angel Di Matteo / DiarioBitcoin
Imagen de Depositphotos