Binance’s new crypto debit card is now available for users in Argentina. Those interested should apply through the official channels.
- Binance crypto debit card now available in Argentina.
- Users will be able to use their cryptocurrencies for fiat fiat currency is “legal tender” backed by a central government, such as the Federal Reserve, and with its own banking system, such as fractional reserve banking. It can take the form of physical cash, or it can be represented electronically, such as with bank credit. payments in stores and websites.
- Each payment with the card will result in an 8% rebate in BNB.
The international cryptocurrency cryptocurrencies are digital currencies that use cryptographic technologies to secure their operation. exchange businesses that allow customers to trade cryptocurrencies for fiat money or other cryptocurrencies. with the largest trading volume how much cryptocurrency has been traded over a set period, such as the past 24 hours. worldwide, Binance, announced yesterday the launch of its digital digital technologies are these electronic tools that have the ability to generate, store or even process data. currency currency is a medium of exchange that defines value. debit card for users residing in Argentina.
Binance launches its debit card in Argentina
This was revealed by Binance CEO Changpeng Zhao (CZ), who shared the news with his followers via Twitter by commenting as follows:
“The Binance card is now available in Argentina. Its soft launch was on 7/7. It will be rolled out to the rest in the next week or so. In other regions soon.
– CZ changpeng Zhao (CZ) is the founder of crypto exchange Binance. ???? Binance (@cz_binance) July 24, 2022
The announcement was well received by Zhao and Binance’s followers, who expressed their enthusiasm for the announcement, while asking about the arrival of the card in other countries in the region, such as Venezuela, Colombia, Chile and Peru, among others.
About the Binance Debit Card
Already available to some in Argentina, the Binance debit card allows cardholders to make purchases and payments with their cryptocurrencies through physical and digital stores, allowing businesses to receive the equivalent amount in fiat currency based on the exchange rate at the time of the transaction.
According to various reports, the Binance debit card is backed by Mastercard, so all businesses with compatible POS and dataphones will be able to process payments with this product.
As mentioned, cardholders only have to have crypto funds in their respective accounts, and at the time of payment will be the platform a place to buy, sell and store cryptocurrency that makes the conversion to fiat currency. This is in addition to a refund of up to 8% for each purchase made, which will go to the owner’s account an account is essentially a whose purpose is to track the financial activities of a specific asset/ in the cryptocurrency. BNB.
Among other details, the card application is completely free of charge for Binance users. However, in case you require another copy due to replacement or loss, you will have to pay the equivalent of USD $10 for another unit.
fiat solutions for crypto users
La nueva tarjeta de Binance viene a lugar en medio de los planes de expansión del exchange en territorio latinoamericano, región donde los residentes ven a las criptomonedas con una óptica muy diferente a la perspectiva que se tiene en EE.UU. o Europa.
According to enthusiasts and analysts, these types of solutions greatly help crypto users to make their cryptocurrencies more usable beyond trading activities, while also attracting people unfamiliar with these assets by demonstrating that they can serve as a means of payment for products and/or services.
As for other crypto debit cards, Binance’s new product would come to make its way in a market an area or arena, online or offline, in which commercial dealings are conducted. mainly dominated by Crypto.com, the main issuer of this type of solutions.
- Binance clarifies that Dogecoin and Litecoin deposited in participation program is not lent
- Binance.US inicia programa de marketing de afiliados, mientras Coinbase is an American company that operates a cryptocurrency exchange platform. cierra el suyo
- Binance fined USD $3.3 million by Dutch Central Bank
Source: Twitter, Blog Binance
Version by Angel Di Matteo / DiarioBitcoin
Imagen de Unsplash