Bitcoin is the first successful internet money based on peer-to-peer technology; whereby no central bank or authority is involved in the transaction and production of the Bitcoin currency. It was created by an anonymous individual/group under the name, Satoshi Nakamoto. The source code is available publicly as an open source project, anybody can look at it and be part of the developmental process.
While Bitcoin the biggest and most popular cryptocurrency in the world. It is a decentralized digital currency that enables users to make trustless peer-to-peer transactions. continues to slide this June 14, some reputable crypto market an area or arena, online or offline, in which commercial dealings are conducted. exponents are opting to follow a different path, capitalizing on gains gains refer to an increase in value or profit. ranging from 5% to 14% in the last 24 hours.
- BTC continues to fall, losing 4.62%.
- ADA, SOL and DOT increase by 5% to 8%.
- Among the top winners are LINK with an increase of 14%.
It seems that the uncertainty and fears present in the crypto market and in the stock market sector are still far from coming to an end, as the economic outlook for the US still raises certain doubts and the stock sector still suffers the shocks generated by this whole situation. However, the digital digital technologies are these electronic tools that have the ability to generate, store or even process data. currencies sector registers some interesting behaviors among several of its main exponents, this despite the fact that Bitcoin continues to decline on June 14.
Bitcoin continues to decline on June 14
With regard to Bitcoin ( BTC ), at this hour we see that the main digital currency currency is a medium of exchange that defines value. is trading at around USD $22.416 per unit, a figure that represents a drop of 4.62% in the last 24 hours, which continues the fall that was felt with particular force yesterday.
According to the data published in our section CryptoMarkets and in CoinMarketCap , The current figures put the digital currency below the prices seen yesterday at this time, being the lowest point of its quotation the one that took place in the evening hours of June 13th, when Bitcoin traded at lows near USD $20,950 around 10:00pm (New York time). However, it is from there that there is a rebound that takes its price very close refers to the closing price; similar to the same term used in stock trading. to USD $23,000, and then fluctuates and reaches the aforementioned values.
At this time the current price of Bitcoin is accompanied by a trading volume how much cryptocurrency has been traded over a set period, such as the past 24 hours. of over USD $53.402 billion in the last 24 hours, which while reflecting a large number of sell orders on the major exchanges, also indicates a 17% drop from the previous day’s levels.
Bounces in the crypto market on June 14
Although the trend of Bitcoin seems to be on a downward path, at the moment of editing there are interesting cases that follow a completely opposite path, which is why they are registering gains by noon this June 14th despite the fall seen in a large number of exponents.
These noteworthy cases for the time of editing are as follows:
- First we have Cardano ( ADA ), whose native cryptocurrency was up 5.67% from yesterday and is trading at around USD $0.49.
- This is also the way Solana ( SOL ), The currency has risen 8% in the last 24 hours and is trading at USD $29.9.
- We also have Polkadot ( DOT ), a cryptocurrency that is trading at this hour at about USD $7.39 per unit, up 6.78% in the last trading day.
- But the most pronounced increase of the day among the most popular altcoins comes from the hands of Chainlink ( LINK ), whose cryptocurrency rose 14.09% and is currently trading at around USD $6.64 per unit.
Of the rest, some of the main exponents recorded slight increases of close to 2%, while the rest went downwards and continued on the path of Bitcoin con caídas porcentuales similares.
The most important news of the day
Below, we share with readers some of the most read news in the last 24 hours:
- Cryptowinter is temporary, says Polygon founder, but Dogecoin creator thinks it could last 4 years
- Peter Schiff warns that Bitcoin will plummet further and recommends not to buy in this downturn
- Saylor denies that MicroStrategy will sell its BTCs as it structured its balance sheet to be healthy in adversity
- Despite Bitcoin’s fall, El Salvador “has not had losses,” says Finance Minister
- Coinbase is an American company that operates a cryptocurrency exchange platform. lays off 1,100 employees, 18% of its workforce
To buy cryptocurrencies through DiarioBitcoin
We understand that this is a complex and especially sensitive time in the cryptocurrency cryptocurrencies are digital currencies that use cryptographic technologies to secure their operation. market, but if you are one of the people who see opportunities with the current prices, we remind you that our section CryptoMarkets buttons are now available for you to buy your favorite digital currencies.
If you wish to purchase Bitcoin ( BTC ), prefer to buy Ethereum a decentralized open-source blockchain with smart contracts functionality. ( ETH ) or want to get someTether ( USDT ), all you have to do is access our website CryptoMarkets and click on the currency of interest. In addition to seeing its price, evolution and other market data, you will also find a buy button that will take you to a exchange businesses that allow customers to trade cryptocurrencies for fiat money or other cryptocurrencies. reputable in which to do business.
We recommend everyone to be very attentive as this possibility will be added soon for a greater number of digital currencies.
Analysis sponsored by EurocoinPay
Imagen de Unsplash