Bitcoin is the first successful internet money based on peer-to-peer technology; whereby no central bank or authority is involved in the transaction and production of the Bitcoin currency. It was created by an anonymous individual/group under the name, Satoshi Nakamoto. The source code is available publicly as an open source project, anybody can look at it and be part of the developmental process.
Bitcoin the biggest and most popular cryptocurrency in the world. It is a decentralized digital currency that enables users to make trustless peer-to-peer transactions. and some cryptocurrencies are partially recovering for this August 29th after the fall seen last week, but this is not the case for some altcoins like XRP y AVAX, which capitalize slight losses throughout the day.
- BTC retakes the USD $20,000 this August 29th
- Coins such as ETH, UNI, ETC, FTT and ATOM augment
- AVAX is among the day’s biggest losers
A new week begins and August is coming to an end, so we open our usual price report by reviewing the evolution seen in the price of Bitcoin (BTC), which at this hour is trading at around USD $20.295 per unit, capitalizing on slight gains gains refer to an increase in value or profit. of 1.4% in the last 24 hours.
Reviewing in detail the evolution in the last 24 hours, according to the data published in our section CryptoMarkets DailyBitcoin y CoinMarketCap appreciates himself as Bitcoin retakes the USD $20.000 barrier this August 29th, this after capitalizing a slight increase shortly before 10:00am (New York time) reaching a high of USD $20.357 a few minutes ago. From that point on, its price fell slightly, until reaching the aforementioned values.
As you can see, Bitcoin and the major altcoins are still experiencing the consequences of the statements of the president of the U.S. Federal Reserve (FED) Jerome Powell, who warned last Friday that the economic recovery of the U.S. nation will be a “slow and painful” process, which suggests that measures will come to further tighten the pockets of residents to deal with inflation a general increase in prices and fall in the purchasing value of money. that shakes the local currency.
Diverse reactions among major altcoins
As we previously mentioned, the main altcoins have also been affected after the Fed Chairman’s statements, so by midday on August 29th they are showing mixed reactions.
- Among the winners are coins such asEthereum a decentralized open-source blockchain with smart contracts functionality. (ETH), Uniswap (UNI), Ethereum Classic (ETC), FTX Token a digital unit designed with utility in mind, providing access and use of a larger crypto economic system. (FTT), Cosmos (ATOM) and several others, all of which are rising with gains of between 2% and 5% at this hour.
- On the other hand, we have exponents such as Avalanche (AVAX), EOS, XRP and others, which on the other hand, registered falls between 1% and 4% by midday on August 29th.
The most important news this August 29th
Below, we share with readers some of the most read news in the last 24 hours:
- Dubai issues rules for crypto promotion to further protect investors
- CME Launches New Euro-denominated Bitcoin and Ether the form of payment used in the operation of the distribution application platform, Ethereum. Futures a futures contract is a standardized legal agreement to buy or sell a particular commodity or asset at a predetermined price at a specified time in the future.
- Bitbase prepares to open Bitcoin stores and ATMs in Venezuela later this year and is looking for personnel
- Argentina: Mendoza now accepts cryptocurrencies for tax payments
- Formula 1’s Las Vegas circuit also wants to be in the metaverse a metaverse is a digital universe that contains all the aspects of the real world, such as real-time interactions and economies. It offers a unique experience to end-users.
To buy cryptocurrencies through DiarioBitcoin
We understand that this is a complex and especially sensitive time in the cryptocurrency cryptocurrencies are digital currencies that use cryptographic technologies to secure their operation. market, but if you are one of the people who see opportunities with the current prices, we remind you that our section CryptoMarkets buttons are now available for you to buy your favorite digital digital technologies are these electronic tools that have the ability to generate, store or even process data. currencies.
If you wish to purchase Bitcoin ( BTC ), prefer to buy Ethereum ( ETH ) or want to get someTether ( USDT ), all you have to do is access our website CryptoMarkets and click on the currency currency is a medium of exchange that defines value. of interest. In addition to viewing its price, performance and other market an area or arena, online or offline, in which commercial dealings are conducted. data, you will also find a buy button that will take you to a exchange businesses that allow customers to trade cryptocurrencies for fiat money or other cryptocurrencies. reputable in which to do business.
We recommend everyone to be very attentive as this possibility will be added soon for a greater number of digital currencies.