Bitcoin is the first successful internet money based on peer-to-peer technology; whereby no central bank or authority is involved in the transaction and production of the Bitcoin currency. It was created by an anonymous individual/group under the name, Satoshi Nakamoto. The source code is available publicly as an open source project, anybody can look at it and be part of the developmental process.
With Bitcoin the biggest and most popular cryptocurrency in the world. It is a decentralized digital currency that enables users to make trustless peer-to-peer transactions. rising and hovering around USD $21,700, for this June 8 there seems to be no single trend among the major crypto market an area or arena, online or offline, in which commercial dealings are conducted. exponents.
- BTC remains above USD $21,700 on July 8.
- Overnight it was above USD $22,000 per unit.
- Coins such as ICP, SHIB y MATIC are up more than 5%.
- Other currencies such as USTC, HEX and BAT fall by more than 4%.
We arrived at this June 7 and today we have good news for the enthusiasts of Bitcoin (BTC), as the major cryptocurrency cryptocurrencies are digital currencies that use cryptographic technologies to secure their operation. points to the upside and traded above USD $22,000 at one point during the day.
Bitcoin is around USD $21,700 this July 8th.
We begin our customary report by examining the evolution of Bitcoin, which is trading higher on July 8, and capitalizes gains gains refer to an increase in value or profit. of 4% in the last 24 hours, trading at USD $21.721 per unit at the time of publication.
According to information published in our section CryptoMarkets DailyBitcoin y CoinMarketCap Although the digital digital technologies are these electronic tools that have the ability to generate, store or even process data. currency currency is a medium of exchange that defines value. maintains good levels at the time of editing, the truth is that in the evening hours of last night it traded above USD $22,000. This occurred between 9:30pm and 1:30am (New York time), and then went down until 10:00am, at which point it approached again to the aforementioned barrier and then fell to the previously mentioned prices.
Unlike what was seen yesterday, the increase in the price of Bitcoin This time it was accompanied by a notable increase in daily trading volume. Market data shows that at the time of publication it stood at over USD $48.282 billion, up 122% from July 7.
Diverse reactions in the crypto market
While these days have been characterized by Bitcoin usually charts the way forward for the other altcoins, for this July 8 we have a different situation as there are mixed reactions in the crypto market.
Thus, the current status can be summarized as follows:
- Certain cryptocurrencies are on the rise for this July 8, with some of the most notable cases beingICP, SHIB y MATIC, which are among the top gainers with increases of more than 5% in the last 24 hours.
- The opposite case is represented by coins such as USTC, HEX and BAT, main losers of the day, falling more than 4%.
- Otherwise, most of the major altcoins remain very similar to yesterday’s prices, with daily balances ranging between -1% and 1%.
The most important news of the day
Below, we share with readers some of the most read news in the last 24 hours:
- Bank of Spain approves Binance’s registration as a service provider for virtual assets
- Celsius faces lawsuit, reportedly lost $390 million in high-risk trades
- Member of the Russian State Duma proposes to establish a crypto exchange businesses that allow customers to trade cryptocurrencies for fiat money or other cryptocurrencies. at the Moscow Stock Exchange
- Bitso, Mexican cryptocurrency exchange, expands its remittance service to Colombia
- U.S. Treasury delivers framework for international crypto regulation to President Biden
To buy cryptocurrencies through DiarioBitcoin
We understand that this is a complex and especially sensitive time in the cryptocurrency market, but if you are one of the people who see opportunities with the current prices, we remind you that our section CryptoMarkets buttons are now available for you to buy your favorite digital currencies.
If you wish to purchase Bitcoin ( BTC ), prefer to buy Ethereum a decentralized open-source blockchain with smart contracts functionality. ( ETH ) or want to get someTether ( USDT ), all you have to do is access our website CryptoMarkets and click on the currency of interest. In addition to viewing its price, performance and other market data, you will also find a buy button that will take you to a exchange reputable in which to do business.
We recommend everyone to be very attentive as this possibility will be added soon for a greater number of digital currencies.