Bitcoin is the first successful internet money based on peer-to-peer technology; whereby no central bank or authority is involved in the transaction and production of the Bitcoin currency. It was created by an anonymous individual/group under the name, Satoshi Nakamoto. The source code is available publicly as an open source project, anybody can look at it and be part of the developmental process.
Despite the fact that Bitcoin the biggest and most popular cryptocurrency in the world. It is a decentralized digital currency that enables users to make trustless peer-to-peer transactions. remains above USD $23,000 this July 20, highlights that the digital digital technologies are these electronic tools that have the ability to generate, store or even process data. currency currency is a medium of exchange that defines value. managed to break through the USD $24,000 barrier a few hours ago. Major altcoins are reacting differently throughout the day.
- BTC remains above USD $23,000 but has surpassed USD $24,000.
- ETH also rose above USD $1,600 but is now heading lower.
- Major altcoins show mixed reactions this July 20.
There continue to be surprises in the crypto market for this July 20, as Bitcoin y Ethereum a decentralized open-source blockchain with smart contracts functionality. reached important marks in terms of prices, although at the time of publication they recorded slight drops compared to the highs reached during the day.
Bitcoin surpassed USD $24,000 this July 20
As usual, we begin our report by reviewing the evolution of Bitcoin (BTC), which for this July 20, 2010, recorded a slight gain of 1.76% in the last 24 hours, trading at USD $23.581 per unit at the time of publication.
According to information published in our section CryptoMarkets DailyBitcoin y CoinMarketCap The most remarkable aspect of the evolution of the price of Bitcoin took place a few hours ago, as before 12:00m (New York time) the digital currency surpassed the USD $24,000 barrier and reached a peak equivalent to USD $24,196 per unit. However, minutes later it recorded a slight drop and again goes up to reach the aforementioned values.
The Bitcoin price rally was accompanied by a high daily trading volume, which stands at over USD $40.712 billion, a figure which despite being quite high for what has been seen in recent weeks is 12.87% below the values seen yesterday.
Ethereum and the USD $1,600 barrier
Something similar also happened with Ethereum (ETH), the second largest market cap digital currency, which at this hour is trading at about USD $1,555 per unit, but held for a few hours above the USD $1,600 barrier this July 20.
This occurred between 8:00am and 11:30am this July 20th, as each unit of ETH remained broadly above USD $1,600 on the major exchanges, but after the end of the period, the digital currency fell slightly to the aforementioned levels.
Diverse reactions in the market an area or arena, online or offline, in which commercial dealings are conducted. this July 20
As for the major altcoins, for this July 20 we see that there are mixed reactions among the most reputable exponents of the market at this hour: Litecoin (LTC), Dogecoin (DOGE) and Monero (XMR)
- Among the top gainers we have cases such as, which recorded slight gains gains refer to an increase in value or profit. of between 2% and 4%.
- On the losers’ side, the following stand outPolygon (MATIC), Axie Infinity (AXS), Solana (SOL) y THORChain (RUNE), currencies posting losses between 5% and 7% at this hour.
The most important news of the day
Below, we share with readers some of the most read news in the last 24 hours:
- Whale a term used to describe investors who have uncommonly large amounts of crypto, especially those with enough funds to manipulate the market. transfers 46,000 bitcoins worth $1 billion USD
- Zipmex is latest cryptocurrency exchange businesses that allow customers to trade cryptocurrencies for fiat money or other cryptocurrencies. to freeze withdrawals citing volatility a statistical measure of dispersion of returns, measured by using the standard deviation or variance between returns from that same security or market index.
- Polygon introduces zkEVM: a scaling solution compatible with Ethereum Virtual Machine
- Binance.US starts affiliate marketing program as Coinbase is an American company that operates a cryptocurrency exchange platform. closes its affiliate marketing program
- UK to introduce rules for stablecoins
To buy cryptocurrencies through DiarioBitcoin
We understand that this is a complex and especially sensitive time in the cryptocurrency cryptocurrencies are digital currencies that use cryptographic technologies to secure their operation. market, but if you are one of the people who see opportunities with the current prices, we remind you that our section CryptoMarkets buttons are now available for you to buy your favorite digital currencies.
If you wish to purchase Bitcoin ( BTC ), prefer to buy Ethereum ( ETH ) or want to get someTether ( USDT ), all you have to do is access our website CryptoMarkets y hacer clic en la moneda de interés. Además de ver su cotización, evolución y otros datos de mercado, también encontrará un botón de compra que le llevará a un exchange reputable in which to do business.
We recommend everyone to be very attentive as this possibility will be added soon for a greater number of digital currencies.