Bitcoin is the first successful internet money based on peer-to-peer technology; whereby no central bank or authority is involved in the transaction and production of the Bitcoin currency. It was created by an anonymous individual/group under the name, Satoshi Nakamoto. The source code is available publicly as an open source project, anybody can look at it and be part of the developmental process.
The price of Bitcoin the biggest and most popular cryptocurrency in the world. It is a decentralized digital currency that enables users to make trustless peer-to-peer transactions. fell again and this June 22nd it lost more than 5%, which brings it close refers to the closing price; similar to the same term used in stock trading. to USD $20,000 per unit again. Although the market an area or arena, online or offline, in which commercial dealings are conducted. in general fell, UNI y LEO are among the few that were up with slight gains.
- BTC is going down again and is approaching USD $20,000.
- ETH is approaching USD $1,000 after losing 7%.
- Major altcoins also fall this June 22.
- UNI y LEO are among the few winners of the day.
After a few good days for the crypto ecosystem, the market in general is again going down and the fall is felt among its main exponents for this June 22, although there are digital digital technologies are these electronic tools that have the ability to generate, store or even process data. currencies that break with this generalized trend and capitalize remarkable gains gains refer to an increase in value or profit. at the time of editing.
Bitcoin drops and approaches the USD $20,000 mark.
Como es costumbre, abrimos nuestro reporte de precios repasando la evolución vista en el precio de Bitcoin (BTC), the main currency currency is a medium of exchange that defines value. of the crypto ecosystem that by noon this June 22 was trading at about USD $22,300 per unit, a figure that represents a 5% drop compared to what was seen yesterday.
The data published in our section CryptoMarkets DailyBitcoin y CoinMarketCap reflect that, as of midday yesterday the price of Bitcoin is going down, a fall that stopped in the early morning hours of June 22nd after reaching USD $20.071 per unit. Although the digital currency partially recovered, after reaching a peak of USD $20.829 at 11:00am (New York time), its price fell again and reached a low near USD $19.944, from which point it rose to reach the aforementioned values.
In terms of trading volume, we see that the drop was accompanied in a reduction in the daily buying/selling pace recorded on the major exchanges, as it fell to about USD $28.034 billion and was down 4% compared to what was seen yesterday.
Crypto market goes down on June 22nd
As it usually happens in these cases, Bitcoin usually sets the tone for where the market will go, and the major cryptocurrencies went lower by midday on June 22nd.
However, this was not the case for all reputable cryptocurrencies, as there were a few exponents among the top 100 coins with the highest market price scoring upwards at this time.
Here’s the crypto market recap for midday:
- Ethereum a decentralized open-source blockchain with smart contracts functionality. (ETH) is trading at around USD $1,081 per unit, down more than 7% in the last 24 hours.
- Solana (SOL), Polkadot (DOT) y Avalanche (AVAX) are down with declines of between 5% and 7% on June 22.
- Major altcoins are going down and losing between 4% and 8%.
- Among the few winners are LEO y Uniswap (UNI), with gains of 7.2% and 3.3%, respectively.
The most important news of the day
Below, we share with readers some of the most read news in the last 24 hours:
- Binance.US removes fees on Bitcoin transactions
- Meta, Microsoft, Nvidia and other tech giants team up to create standards for the metaverse a metaverse is a digital universe that contains all the aspects of the real world, such as real-time interactions and economies. It offers a unique experience to end-users.
- Tether expands with a new sterling-linked stablecoin: GBPT
- Christine Lagarde, head of the European Central Bank, calls for “MiCA 2” to regulate Bitcoin and DeFi a movement encouraging alternatives to traditional, centralized forms of financial services.
- eBay reinvents itself with collectibles and acquires NFT non-fungible tokens (NFTs) are cryptocurrencies that do not possess the property of fungibility. marketplace, KnownOrigin
To buy cryptocurrencies through DiarioBitcoin
We understand that this is a complex and especially sensitive time in the cryptocurrency cryptocurrencies are digital currencies that use cryptographic technologies to secure their operation. market, but if you are one of the people who see opportunities with the current prices, we remind you that our section CryptoMarkets buttons are now available for you to buy your favorite digital currencies.
If you wish to purchase Bitcoin ( BTC ), prefer to buy Ethereum ( ETH ) or want to get someTether ( USDT ), all you have to do is access our website CryptoMarkets y hacer clic en la moneda de interés. Además de ver su cotización, evolución y otros datos de mercado, también encontrará un botón de compra que le llevará a un exchange businesses that allow customers to trade cryptocurrencies for fiat money or other cryptocurrencies. reputable in which to do business.
We recommend everyone to be very attentive as this possibility will be added soon for a greater number of digital currencies.
Analysis sponsored by EurocoinPay
Imagen de Unsplash