Bitcoin is the first successful internet money based on peer-to-peer technology; whereby no central bank or authority is involved in the transaction and production of the Bitcoin currency. It was created by an anonymous individual/group under the name, Satoshi Nakamoto. The source code is available publicly as an open source project, anybody can look at it and be part of the developmental process.
Although Bitcoin the biggest and most popular cryptocurrency in the world. It is a decentralized digital currency that enables users to make trustless peer-to-peer transactions. and several currencies score positively for June 16, the uncertainty seen in the market an area or arena, online or offline, in which commercial dealings are conducted. is still felt after yesterday’s Fed rate hike, which decreed a new interest rate hike of 0.75%.
- BTC remains above USD $21,000
- Major altcoins post slight gains.
- Highlights include increases in currencies such as ADA, DOGE, AVAX, SOL y TRX.
- Volatility a statistical measure of dispersion of returns, measured by using the standard deviation or variance between returns from that same security or market index. is still present in the price of major altcoins.
While it is still too early to say for sure that the market is recovering, it appears that Bitcoin and the main cryptocurrencies take air and recover slightly from the fall seen in recent days, since by noon this June 16 most of the most reputable coins are going up with varied increases.
Bitcoin remains above USD $21,000 this June 16
As usual we start with Bitcoin (BTC), principal moneda del mercado cripto que para el mediodía de este 16 de junio se cotiza en unos USD $21.023 por unidad, cifra que representa un ligero aumento del 2,53% en comparación a los valores vistos el día de ayer a esta hora.
According to information published in our section CryptoMarkets DailyBitcoin y CoinMarketCap Although prices have fallen compared to yesterday evening, the digital digital technologies are these electronic tools that have the ability to generate, store or even process data. currency currency is a medium of exchange that defines value. is fluctuating and trying to stay above the USD $21,000 barrier. It is worth noting that the highest point took place shortly after 9:00pm (New York time), when it traded above USD $22,850 per unit.
Major altcoins also recovering partially
Like Bitcoin, a good portion of the market’s major altcoins show slightly similar performance over the past 24 hours, with some cases of course standing out with steeper increases by the time of editing.
Among the most noteworthy cases at this hour we have:
- BNB and ADA of Cardano with increases of close refers to the closing price; similar to the same term used in stock trading. to 5%.
- Solana (SOL), Dogecoin (DOGE) and TRON (TRX) increase by more than 8%.
- Avalanche (AVAX) is up with gains gains refer to an increase in value or profit. of 7%.
- Polygon (MATIC) y Chainlink (LINK) are up more than 5% at this hour.
Scenario remains turbulent
Although what we have seen may seem like a good sign after the dark days that have taken place in the market, the only constant at the moment seems to be the volatility present in the price of the main cryptocurrencies.
Let’s keep in mind that the scenario is still very shaken due to the financial uncertainty mainly in the U.S., since the Federal Reserve announced yesterday a new interest rate hike of 0.75%, adding an additional 0.25% to the increase imposed at the beginning of May.
There are different interpretations of this measure. On the one hand, there are those who support the opposite of Resistance, it is a threshold that crypto’s price doesn’t fall below. the increase on the grounds that it will help reduce the inflationary levels that are shaking the economy. But on the other hand, there are the more pessimistic who argue that this will have a negative impact on the stock markets, limiting the evolution of the market and compromising the chances of companies listed on the stock exchanges.
The most important news of the day
Below, we share with readers some of the most read news in the last 24 hours:
- Circle unveils Euro Coin, its new stablecoin a cryptocurrency with extremely low volatility, sometimes used as a means of portfolio diversification. Examples include gold-backed cryptocurrency or fiat-pegged cryptocurrency. backed by euros
- Multimillonario Sam Zell explica por qué se mantiene alejado de Bitcoin “a toda costa”
- Billionaire Jeffrey Gundlach says he wouldn’t be surprised if Bitcoin drops to $10,000 USD
- The metaverse a metaverse is a digital universe that contains all the aspects of the real world, such as real-time interactions and economies. It offers a unique experience to end-users. could be worth as much as $5 trillion USD by 2030
- Changpeng Zhao, the richest man in crypto, isn’t worried about cryptocurrency slump
To buy cryptocurrencies through DiarioBitcoin
We understand that this is a complex and especially sensitive time in the cryptocurrency cryptocurrencies are digital currencies that use cryptographic technologies to secure their operation. market, but if you are one of the people who see opportunities with the current prices, we remind you that our section CryptoMarkets buttons are now available for you to buy your favorite digital currencies.
If you wish to purchase Bitcoin ( BTC ), prefer to buy Ethereum a decentralized open-source blockchain with smart contracts functionality. ( ETH ) or want to get someTether ( USDT ), all you have to do is access our website CryptoMarkets and click on the currency of interest. In addition to viewing its price, evolution and other market data, you will also find a buy button that will take you to a exchange businesses that allow customers to trade cryptocurrencies for fiat money or other cryptocurrencies. reputable in which to do business.
We recommend everyone to be very attentive as this possibility will be added soon for a greater number of digital currencies.
Analysis sponsored by EurocoinPay
Imagen de Unsplash