Bitcoin is the first successful internet money based on peer-to-peer technology; whereby no central bank or authority is involved in the transaction and production of the Bitcoin currency. It was created by an anonymous individual/group under the name, Satoshi Nakamoto. The source code is available publicly as an open source project, anybody can look at it and be part of the developmental process.
Ethereum is a smart contract platform that enables developers to build tokens and decentralized applications (dapps). ETH is the native currency for the Ethereum platform and also works as the transaction fees to miners on the Ethereum network. Ethereum is the pioneer for blockchain based smart contracts.
For this September 5th the eyes seem to be on Ethereum, since The Merge will come into place in the next few days and will pose a major change change — a concept relevant to cryptocurrencies that use the UTXO model — is the number of coins sent back to a user after they use their unspent outputs to initiate a transaction. in the operation of the network.
- BTC remains below USD $20,000
- Ethereum a decentralized open-source blockchain with smart contracts functionality. around USD $1,600 this September 5
- There are high expectations for the arrival of The Merge
A new week begins and we open our report for noon this September 5th starting with Bitcoin the biggest and most popular cryptocurrency in the world. It is a decentralized digital currency that enables users to make trustless peer-to-peer transactions. (BTC), the main digital digital technologies are these electronic tools that have the ability to generate, store or even process data. currency currency is a medium of exchange that defines value. that still fails to raise its head and is trading at about USD $19.825 per unit, a figure that shows no significant fluctuations in the last 24 hours.
However, when looking in detail at the evolution throughout the day, the data published in our section CryptoMarkets DailyBitcoin y CoinMarketCap reflect that the digital currency managed to reach the USD $20,000 barrier for a few minutes during the night of September 8th, reaching a peak equivalent to USD $20,031 per unit at 8:00 pm (New York time). Subsequently, it went down and reached a low estimated at around USD $19.673 before recovering and settling around the values previously described.
Eyes are on Ethereum
But leaving aside Bitcoin, for this September 5th, the eyes seem to be on Ethereum (ETH), second largest market an area or arena, online or offline, in which commercial dealings are conducted. cap digital currency, which at this hour is trading at about USD $1,592 per unit, capitalizing gains gains refer to an increase in value or profit. of 1.5% in the last 24 hours.
Regarding Ethereum, market data reflects a surge that started just after midnight on September 5, which took the digital currency to a peak equivalent to about USD $1,606 per unit a few hours ago, and then fell slightly and settled around the previously mentioned values.
Expectations vis-à-visThe Merge
The eyes of many enthusiasts and investors are set on ETH because of the arrival ofThe Merge,the next major update for the Ethereum, which will begin its implementation process this week and will bring important operational changes, among which highlights the change of Proof-of-Work poW is a type of consensus algorithm that rewards validators according to the amount of computational power they have expended. (PoW) por Proof-of-Stake poS is a type of consensus algorithm that rewards validators according to the amount of crypto they have staked. (PoS) involving a new method for block a file containing information on transactions completed during a given time period. Blocks are the constituent parts of a blockchain. processing.
As we have been saying in previous editions, the arrival of theThe Mergehas several readings among the members of the ecosystem:
- On the positive side is the outlook of investors, who project that the digital currency will become a good financial asset. There is a belief that there will be an increased interest in staking participation in a proof-of-stake (PoS) system to put your tokens in to serve as a validator to the blockchain and receive rewards. with ETH, which would further limit the working capital capital is most commonly defined as the large sum of money you would use to invest. to finance programmes DeFi a movement encouraging alternatives to traditional, centralized forms of financial services. y CeFi, this hand in hand with the burning destroying a certain number of digital coins to reduce their issue. This method is used to fight inflation and increase the value of cryptocurrency. All token burning transactions are recorded in the blockchain as a transaction. Therefore, anyone can verify that the coins were destroyed. systems currently in place following the implementation of the EIP-1559.
- On the negative side are critics who claim that a change in operating model will compromise the decentralization the handover of control from a central authority to several different custodians. of the network a network refers to all nodes in the operation of a blockchain at any given moment in time. to make way for greater speed and scalability. Surveys reveal that some of the major exchanges are among the biggest validators of Ethereum, so they allege possible risks of censorship censorship is the act of altering, suppressing, or prohibiting speech or writing that is considered detrimental to the general public. if there is pressure on them, as it happened with what happened with the Tornado Cash.
- Finally there are the miners contributors to a blockchain taking part in the process of mining. They can be professional miners or organizations with large-scale operations, or hobbyists who set up mining rigs at home or in the office. PoW who are the most affected by a change in the consensus consensus is achieved when all participants of the network agree on the order and content of the blocks in the blockchain. model. The possibility of creating an alternate version of the Ethereum to keep mining a process where blocks are added to a blockchain, verifying transactions. It is also the process through which new bitcoin or some altcoins are created. as it was already working, which will already have the support the opposite of Resistance, it is a threshold that crypto’s price doesn’t fall below. of some exchanges and development teams to ensure its optimal operation.
The most important news this September 5th
Below, we share with readers some of the most read news in the last 24 hours:
- Bank of Russia expects to legalize use of cryptocurrencies for cross-border payments soon
- Argentine startup creates solution to integrate cryptocurrencies into traditional bank ATMs
- Billionaire David Rubenstein is bullish on cryptocurrencies
- LG integrates NFTs non-fungible token, a unique non-interchangeable piece of digital content that is stored on a distributed ledger (blockchain). into its smart TVs with new ‘LG Art Labs’ marketplace
- Nigeria seeks to create Africa’s first Virtual Free Trade Zone and Binance will be its partner
To buy cryptocurrencies through DiarioBitcoin
We understand that this is a complex and especially sensitive time in the cryptocurrency cryptocurrencies are digital currencies that use cryptographic technologies to secure their operation. market, but if you are one of the people who see opportunities with the current prices, we remind you that our section CryptoMarkets buttons are now available for you to buy your favorite digital currencies.
If you wish to purchase Bitcoin ( BTC ), prefer to buy Ethereum ( ETH ) or want to get someTether ( USDT ), all you have to do is access our website CryptoMarkets and click on the currency of interest. In addition to viewing its price, performance and other market data, you will also find a buy button that will take you to a exchange businesses that allow customers to trade cryptocurrencies for fiat money or other cryptocurrencies. reputable in which to do business.
We recommend everyone to be very attentive as this possibility will be added soon for a greater number of digital currencies.