Bitcoin is the first successful internet money based on peer-to-peer technology; whereby no central bank or authority is involved in the transaction and production of the Bitcoin currency. It was created by an anonymous individual/group under the name, Satoshi Nakamoto. The source code is available publicly as an open source project, anybody can look at it and be part of the developmental process.
The application published in LinkedIn details that Block a file containing information on transactions completed during a given time period. Blocks are the constituent parts of a blockchain. would be interested in graduates in BSEE o Applied Sciences, with more than 10 years of experience and trajectory in the creation of specialized hardware, since the objective is to create the next generation of miners. ASIC an acronym for application-specific integrated circuit — a device designed for the sole purpose of mining cryptocurrencies. para Bitcoin.
The Jack Dorsey-led company for payment processing and the use of Bitcoin, Block, posted a new job opening looking for a team to work on what would be the next generation of mining devices for the leading digital currency.
Block is looking for a team to design ASIC minero Bitcoin the biggest and most popular cryptocurrency in the world. It is a decentralized digital currency that enables users to make trustless peer-to-peer transactions.
This was revealed by the team of Block in an official publication through its account an account is essentially a whose purpose is to track the financial activities of a specific asset/ of LinkedIn, where they indicate that the applicants who are accepted for the vacancy will work especially in the design of new devices. ASIC, specifically designed for mining Bitcoin and thus address a place where cryptocurrency can be sent to and from, in the form of a string of letters and numbers. the needs of the sector.
In this regard, in the post published in LinkedIn se lee:
“In this position, they will work closely with other digital digital technologies are these electronic tools that have the ability to generate, store or even process data. and mixed-aspect designers to develop the next generation of ASICs for [Bitcoin]mining …..”
In that sense, those who are chosen for this position will have to assume tasks for the design of digital frameworks, creation of specification and implementation documents, integration of algorithms and functions, data review, among others. Therefore, people must have a degree in BSEE o Applied Sciences, have more than 10 years of experience, as well as technological background in the creation of specialized hardware and engineering of the underlying concepts of digital design and architecture.
What will this new ASIC minero?
While it is a fact that Block is going to build new equipment for this work, the question that remains up in the air is what this new mining hardware they want to work on will look like.
Although that information is currently classified, in the past, the CEO of Block, Jack Dorsey, left in a lengthy Twitter thread where he jotted down some central questions and ideas for a new Bitcoin mining system, pointing especially to five aspects:
- Distribution of miners: Faced with the degrees of mining distribution that the network a network refers to all nodes in the operation of a blockchain at any given moment in time. has Bitcoin, Dorsey stressed that the more participants there are, the more guarantees in this regard to settle transactions safely.
- Mining a process where blocks are added to a blockchain, verifying transactions. It is also the process through which new bitcoin or some altcoins are created. efficiency: In that sense, Dorsey himself assured that “driving the use of clean and efficient energy is great for the economics, impact and scalability of Bitcoin.”
- Status of silicon production: Given the implications and costs associated with the design of silicon-based solutions, the executive recommended combining the design process with this material closely with the software and system, just to advance ground gradually.
- Vertical integration: For companies wishing to work within the sector, the process of vertical integration would eliminate dependence on any external factors of production that might create constraints and uncertainties.
- Greater accessibility: To date, the use of ASIC can be complex for many, so the challenge is to overcome the complexity of mining. BTC so that more people can access it, making it as easy as using a toaster or a washing machine.
Si Block and Dorsey succeed in this matter, the mining device ecosystem would have one more competitor and would be trying to carve out space in an industry dominated by companies like Bitmain, the latter being the best known name in the cryptocurrency cryptocurrencies are digital currencies that use cryptographic technologies to secure their operation. mining ecosystem.
- Jack Dorsey and Elon Musk spark contentious Web3 dispute on Twitter
- Twitter co-founder Jack Dorsey says Bitcoin will replace the dollar
- Jack Dorsey announces that his company Square will now be renamed Block
Version by Angel Di Matteo / DiarioBitcoin
Imagen de Unsplash