Bitcoin is the first successful internet money based on peer-to-peer technology; whereby no central bank or authority is involved in the transaction and production of the Bitcoin currency. It was created by an anonymous individual/group under the name, Satoshi Nakamoto. The source code is available publicly as an open source project, anybody can look at it and be part of the developmental process.
Ethereum is a smart contract platform that enables developers to build tokens and decentralized applications (dapps). ETH is the native currency for the Ethereum platform and also works as the transaction fees to miners on the Ethereum network. Ethereum is the pioneer for blockchain based smart contracts.
NEAR is a sharded, developer-friendly, proof-of-stake public blockchain, built by a world-class team that has built some of the world's only sharded databases at scale.
It seems that LUNA takes a second wind and shows signs of recovery this May 30, this amid the increase that is also being felt in the price of Bitcoin, Ethereum a decentralized open-source blockchain with smart contracts functionality. and most of the major altcoins.
- LUNA has recovered 50% in the last 24 hours.
- BTC increases and exceeds USD $30,000 and ETH is close refers to the closing price; similar to the same term used in stock trading. to USD $2,000.
- WAVES is up more than 60% from yesterday.
- ADA, UNI, APE y HNT earn more than 10%.
- Major altcoins are in the green with gains gains refer to an increase in value or profit. of 9%.
We follow closely the evolution of MOON, the currency currency is a medium of exchange that defines value. associated with Earth 2.0 that was officially released last Saturday, which by noon on May 30 is trading at about USD $9.30 per unit, which translates into a 55.3% increase in the last 24 hours.
According to data published in our section CryptoMarkets and in CoinMarketCap , can be seen as the price of LUNA ha venido aumentando en comparación a lo visto para la jornada previa. Podría decirse que su evolución comenzó a mejorar a partir de la 2:00am (hora Nueva York) cuando pasó los USD $6 por unidad, acercándose a los USD $7 a las 7:30am, para aumentar con fuerza y llegar a un pico de USD $9,25 a la 1:20pm. Posteriormente cae pero se recupera y se sitúa en torno a los USD $9,30 registrados al momento de edición.
Trading volume how much cryptocurrency has been traded over a set period, such as the past 24 hours. with LUNA
An interesting fact associated with this increase in the price of the token a digital unit designed with utility in mind, providing access and use of a larger crypto economic system. LUNA comes hand in hand with the trading volume capitalized in the last 24 hours, which at the time of publishing stands at over USD $295.15 million, reflecting a remarkable interest in the purchase of the digital digital technologies are these electronic tools that have the ability to generate, store or even process data. currency launched last weekend.
A detailed analysis of this figure shows that 47% of that capital capital is most commonly defined as the large sum of money you would use to invest. was moved especially through KuCoin in business transactions with USDT, reaching a volume of USD $132.16 million between yesterday and today. Significant volumes are also seen through exchanges such as GATE.io y Bybit, where 11.6% and 11.2% of the aforementioned capital are invested.
Another important detail is that Binance already proceeded to distribute via airdrop a marketing campaign that distributes a specific cryptocurrency or token to an audience. the new tokens LUNA among users of LUNC y USTC. However, some users claim that trading with the Terra 2.0 currency is not yet available through the exchange.
Bitcoin the biggest and most popular cryptocurrency in the world. It is a decentralized digital currency that enables users to make trustless peer-to-peer transactions. y Ethereum also react positively
But the good excitement is not only experienced by LUNA users and traders for this May 30, as the two flagship cryptocurrencies of the market, Bitcoin y Ethereum, are also on a roll for the editing time:
- Regarding Bitcoin ( BTC ), the leading digital currency is trading at around USD $30.685 per unit at this hour, capitalizing on gains of 5% from what was seen yesterday at this time.
- In turn, each unit of Ethereum ( ETH ) was at around USD $1,923 at midday on May 30, up 6.86% in the last 24 hours.
What about the rest of the market?
The good news is also present among other market an area or arena, online or offline, in which commercial dealings are conducted. exponents , so here is a brief review for noon on May 30:
- At the time of writing, of the top 100 cryptocurrencies on the market, only stablecoins are in the red with slight declines. The rest of the exponents are on the rise.
- Among the winners, the following stand out in particular WAVES , token of the network a network refers to all nodes in the operation of a blockchain at any given moment in time. of the same name that increased by more than 62% in the last 24 hours. There is a significant volume of trading transactions through Binance, where more than USD $170 million has been traded in the last 24 hours.
- Other noteworthy cases are Cardano ( ADA ) with 12%, Uniswap ( UNI ) with 11.8%, ApeCoin ( APE ) con 11% y Helium ( HNT ) with 28.4%.
- The rest of the major cryptocurrencies post average gains ranging from 9%.
The most important news of the day
Below, we share with readers some of the most read news in the last 24 hours:
- MoneyGram to tap stablecoins for remittances; CEO says crypto “is obviously here to stay”
- Billionaire Tim Draper: Bitcoin to reach USD $250,000 fueled by women’s power
- Peru is the third country in the world with the greatest interest in the metaverse a metaverse is a digital universe that contains all the aspects of the real world, such as real-time interactions and economies. It offers a unique experience to end-users.
- South Korea will now investigate all Terraform employees for UST collapse
- Indian official reveals cryptocurrency consultation paper is ready
To buy cryptocurrencies through DiarioBitcoin
We understand that this is a complex and especially sensitive time in the cryptocurrency cryptocurrencies are digital currencies that use cryptographic technologies to secure their operation. market, but if you are one of the people who see opportunities with the current prices, we remind you that our section CryptoMarkets buttons are now available for you to buy your favorite digital currencies.
If you wish to purchase Bitcoin ( BTC ), prefer to buy Ethereum ( ETH ) or want to get someTether ( USDT ), all you have to do is access our website CryptoMarkets and click on the currency of interest. In addition to viewing its price, performance and other market data, you will also find a buy button that will take you to a exchange businesses that allow customers to trade cryptocurrencies for fiat money or other cryptocurrencies. reputable in which to do business.
We recommend everyone to be very attentive as this possibility will be added soon for a greater number of digital currencies.
Analysis sponsored by EurocoinPay
Imagen de Unsplash