De acuerdo con el informe, cada vez hay mayor demanda de personas capacitadas dentro del espacio Blockchain a distributed ledger system. A sequence of blocks, or units of digital information, stored consecutively in a public database. The basis for cryptocurrencies. and cryptocurrencies, and this indicator is expected to continue to grow going forward.
- More and more people are working in space Blockchain and cryptocurrencies
- U.S., India and China are the nations with the most trained people
- Spain, Canada and Brazil are the countries employing the most people in the sector
A report recently published by the media Finbold reflects that, because of the growing interest in the space Blockchain and cryptocurrencies, the number of people now working within this sector has increased considerably over that seen in previous years.
The report cites data published by LinkedIn y el exchange businesses that allow customers to trade cryptocurrencies for fiat money or other cryptocurrencies. OKX, which reflect that the number of people working within this new sector increased by 76% over the last year, with growth seen in some countries in particular.
Talent in the sector Blockchain
Regarding the presence of talent Blockchain, data suggests that the US, India and China are the top three nations in the world with the most people skilled to work within this space, followed by the UK, Singapore and Nigeria.
On the growth of this indicator, the data reflect the following:
- In the U.S. it grew 62% in the last year.
- India records the steepest growth with a 122% increase
- China is the nation with the least growth, increasing by only 12%.
- Among the fastest growing countries after India are Canada (106%), Singapore (92%) and Nigeria (81%).
Job offers on the rise
According to the study, another indicator that has also scored positively is the number of vacancies and jobs within the space. Blockchain and crypto, although of course there was some particularly noteworthy data:
- The country with the highest increase in job offers was Spain, where this indicator rose by 609%.
- They are followed by Canada and Brazil, with 560% and 518% respectively.
- While India and Mexico are up between 149% and 190%, the US, China, Germany and the UK are up between 60% and 82%.
- The only country in the top 10 where the number of job vacancies fell was France, as they were down 11% from what was seen in 2021
Other interesting facts
Among other interesting data, the study details that among the sectors that employ the largest number of experts in the following areas Blockchain and cryptocurrencies is the financial sector, which brings together 19% of the staff. It is followed by the engineering space, where 16% of people are, and finally are business development, information technology and sales with 6% each.
By way of conclusion, the study points out that within the space Blockchain Talent turnover is high, so people have a short a trading technique in which a trader borrows an asset in order to sell it, with the expectation that the price will continue to decline. In the event that the price does decline, the short seller will then buy the asset at this lower price in order to return it to the lender of the asset, making the difference in profit. tenure in their positions and tend to rotate very frequently, which is typical when demand grows and exceeds the available supply.
- Crypto company employees feel secure in their jobs despite market an area or arena, online or offline, in which commercial dealings are conducted. downturn, survey reveals
- Google reportedly building a dedicated Web3 team, reports reveal
- Spotify is exploring Web3, say new job openings
Article by Angel Di Matteo / DiarioBitcoin
Imagen de Unsplash