Shiba Inu (SHIB) is a meme token which began as a fun currency and has now transformed into a decentralized ecosystem.
The new network a network refers to all nodes in the operation of a blockchain at any given moment in time. and the stablecoin a cryptocurrency with extremely low volatility, sometimes used as a means of portfolio diversification. Examples include gold-backed cryptocurrency or fiat-pegged cryptocurrency. are part of the projects conceived by the team at Shiba Inu to promote the ideals of Ryoshi, creator and main developer who a few weeks ago left the public stage.
- The new network of Shiba Inu will be second layer and will be called Shibarium.
- Regarding SHI, the currency currency is a medium of exchange that defines value. will have mechanisms to ensure the stability of its exchange businesses that allow customers to trade cryptocurrencies for fiat money or other cryptocurrencies. rate.
- Shytoshi also made other announcements about initiatives under development.
The team responsible for Shiba Inu (SHIB), the controversial memecoin memecoins are the crypto tokens created as a joke or meme and claim to offer huge gains to holders. that has made its way into the ranking of the most reputable coins today, reported that it has plans to launch a new network and also contemplate creating a stablecoin to further strengthen the project.
This was announced by one of the main developers of the project, aka Shytoshi Kusama, who shared on the account an account is essentially a whose purpose is to track the financial activities of a specific asset/ of Medium de Shiba Inu part of the plans they have contemplated to carry out in the medium term, reaffirming in turn their commitment to the project and give continuity to the ideals of Ryoshi, lead developer who disappeared several weeks ago from the public stage, whose plan he described as “quite solid and able to survive most problems”.
Shibarium: The new network for Shiba Inu
The first of Shytoshi’s announcements was Shibarium, which would be a network Blockchain a distributed ledger system. A sequence of blocks, or units of digital information, stored consecutively in a public database. The basis for cryptocurrencies. own for the project Shiba Inu that would function as a second layer on top of Ethereum.
In this regard, Shytoshi pointed out that Shibarium will be a key component of the Shiba Inu, as it will allow moving assets in the network at a lower cost of GAS a term used on the Ethereum platform that refers to a unit of measuring the computational effort of conducting transactions or smart contracts, or launch DApps in the Ethereum network. It is the “fuel” of the Ethereum network. *see Gas Limit and Gas Price. (BONE), which would achieve the goal of enabling microtransactions.
The project member emphasized that the team of X-Fund is working on it and has made great progress in this area. For this purpose, new developers have been incorporated, who work with the UX/UI and the redesign of the associated web portals.
Another aspect is that Shibarium is about to launch in public beta, so they invite those interested to be very attentive to the next updates.
SHI: The stablecoin of Shiba Inu
The other interesting announcement had to do with SHI, the stablecoin designed for the ecosystem of Shiba Inu, project that has been talked about in the past but has recently come to light again, which will take place sometime in 2022.
With regard to SHI, Shytoshi indicated that an independent development group is working on the project, so they already have a partial version of the stablecoin that according to “seems to avoid the problems that other protocols have presented.” . In that sense, he emphasizes that it will be an experimental initiative, which will allow the currency to counteract and balance the payments that must be made without fluctuations in its quotation.
This is especially noteworthy in light of what has happened with other stablecoins in the market, e.g. UST (now USTC), which operated under an algorithmic model and was backed up on LUNA (now LUNC). This did not prevent it from losing its parity with the U.S. dollar in the face of the fall seen in the crypto market, so its collapse led to the destruction of the cryptocurrency cryptocurrencies are digital currencies that use cryptographic technologies to secure their operation. ecosystem. Earth, which still has not been able to get up despite having taken measures to remedy the situation.
On the new stablecoin, the developer indicated that a more detailed report on that token a digital unit designed with utility in mind, providing access and use of a larger crypto economic system. will be released later, but that they hope to release it into circulation this year.
Beyond the previously mentioned points, Shytoshi also indicated that there are other topics under development:
- Uno de ellos es un token de recompensas llamado TREAT, which will be used to remunerate users who collaborate with the network and funding projects.
- Among the plans is to organize future personal Meetups, especially aimed at members of the ShibArmy.
- On the plans for the metaverse, he said it’s going much slower than expected and won’t be something that looks achievable in the medium term, but members of the team have been working on it and important alliances have been made.
- And finally, a collectible card game is being contemplated, but more information will be available in the future.
- Bitstamp enables support the opposite of Resistance, it is a threshold that crypto’s price doesn’t fall below. for Shiba Inu trading through its platform a place to buy, sell and store cryptocurrency
- Shiba Inu founder deletes all his tweets and blog posts on the project’s blog
- Shiba Inu Developer Warns of Scam a scheme that is designed to dupe people out of cash or crypto. That Steals Funds from Victims’ Wallets
Version by Angel Di Matteo / DiarioBitcoin
Imagen de Unsplash