The metaverse a metaverse is a digital universe that contains all the aspects of the real world, such as real-time interactions and economies. It offers a unique experience to end-users. will also be filled with goodies: Snickers wants to be one of the pioneers.
- Mars registered its Snickers trademark for the NFT non-fungible tokens (NFTs) are cryptocurrencies that do not possess the property of fungibility. and metaverse.
- One of the registered uses is as an “appetizer for the metaverse”.
- For now it is the only brand of the company Mars which is launched for this virtual universe.
Already in the metaverse, different types of meals have been recorded, from burgers to pizzas, fried chicken and tacos … However, in the sweets area there is still little movement… The sweets are still missing!
The company Mars seems to be one of the pioneers. The well-known manufacturer of such famous brands as M&M, Milky Way, Twix, Snickers, among other sweets, has registered with the United States Patent and Trademark Office , the brand Snickers So you can enjoy a tasty bar of cocoa and virtual peanuts!
For now and until the writing of the article was finished, it is the first of his trademarks to be registered, perhaps as a test.
NFT, crypto, virtual candy
According to the registry of Uspto The application includes, among other things:
- Tokens no fungibles (NFT) or other digital tokens based on Blockchain a distributed ledger system. A sequence of blocks, or units of digital information, stored consecutively in a public database. The basis for cryptocurrencies. technology; downloadable digital collectibles; virtual products, namely chocolate, confectionery products, frozen confectionery products, candy and chewing gum; virtual drinks and snacks; downloadable multimedia files containing illustrations, text, audio and video files; downloadable software that allows users to find products in the real and virtual world
- Services of online retail stores that offer virtual products.
- Entertainment, namely the provision of online virtual shop environments with virtual products, including avatars.
- Collectible cryptocurrencies.
- Virtual drinks and snacks for use in metaverse platforms and metaverse environments.
Trademark attorney Mike Kodounis shared it on Twitter:
Mars Inc. has applied to trademark SNICKERS for
▶️ NFTs non-fungible token, a unique non-interchangeable piece of digital content that is stored on a distributed ledger (blockchain). + Digital digital technologies are these electronic tools that have the ability to generate, store or even process data. Tokens
▶️ Virtual Snacks + Drinks
▶️ Software for authenticating, transmitting, and storing
✅Digital Currency currency is a medium of exchange that defines value.
✅Crypto-collectibles #NFTs #Metaverse #Cryptocurrency #Web3 pic.twitter.com/U9gM6uM5vW
— Mike Kondoudis (@KondoudisLaw) June 17, 2022
Golosinas, metaverse, NFT
It’s worth noting that other snack and candy companies that have registered their products have been the Slim Jim meat sticks, an American savoury treat created almost 100 years ago, which wants to live on in the virtual universe. Another well-known confectionery – which is a powder for making sweet beverages – is Kool-Aid, also registered with the metaverse.
At NFT the confectionery sector has made some inroads, for example, there is this Argentine ice cream parlor that sells NFT of their ice creams.
Y hay que recordar que Snickers is no stranger to crypto: last year, on the day of the crypto meme Dogecoin, he posted on Twitter
“Guess what day it is? #DogeDay. tomorrow? #DogeDay420 (not a real Snickers packet, just a cool packet #doge gif)” .
– SNICKERS (@SNICKERS) April 19, 2021
Version of DiarioBitcoin
Imagen de Unsplash