Solana crypto is a high throughput blockchain based on the Proof of History (PoH) and Proof of Stake (PoS) consensus. Built by a team of networking engineers, Solana aims to become the blockchain infrastucture for modern internet applications.
According to the CEO of Solana Labs, Saga is a phone designed for users to operate natively with cryptocurrencies and NFT, bringing the public closer to the sector Web3. The device will cost $1,000 USD and distribution will begin in early 2023.
- Saga is the bet of Solana Labs for entering the smartphone market.
- It will have native support the opposite of Resistance, it is a threshold that crypto’s price doesn’t fall below. for cryptocurrencies, NFT non-fungible tokens (NFTs) are cryptocurrencies that do not possess the property of fungibility. and encryption encryption is a method through which information can be made into code. systems to protect private keys.
- Solana Labs will also launch a fund for developers who will design products and services for Saga.
The CEO of Solana Labs, Anatoly Yakovenko, unveiled a new smartphone with operating system Android called Saga, which is the company’s bid to enter the mobile device market.
Solana Labs presents Saga, su nuevo teléfono inteligente
This was revealed Yakovenko during an event held in New York City, in which the executive of Solana Labs revealed that the new device is specifically intended for trading digital assets such as cryptocurrencies and NFT, so it will have a 6.6-inch screen and 512 GB of storage, as well as internal measures to ensure the security the term securities refers to a fungible and tradable financial instrument that carries a type of monetary value. of the private keys integrated into the device.
Hello, everyone ???? pic.twitter.com/i1M2kDZC81
– Solana Mobile (@Solanamobile) June 23, 2022
“Nearly 7 billion people use smartphones worldwide and more than 100 million people have digital digital technologies are these electronic tools that have the ability to generate, store or even process data. assets, and both numbers will continue to grow. Saga sets a new standard for the Web3 experience on mobile devices.”
The device in question was developed by Solana Mobile, a subsidiary of Solana Labs, la cual también ofrecerá a los desarrolladores interesados el conjunto de herramientas necesarias para crear aplicaciones cripto pensadas para su equipo, con la intención de que los teléfonos móviles puedan interactuar de diversas formas con la red Blockchain a distributed ledger system. A sequence of blocks, or units of digital information, stored consecutively in a public database. The basis for cryptocurrencies. de Solana.
Among other facts about the mobile phone, it is known that it is already Saga is available for pre-orders and will cost up to $1,000 per unit. Interested parties will be able to reserve their device for a $100 deposit and are expected to Solana Mobile start distributing the equipment at the beginning of 2023.
Mobile phones and functionalities Blockchain
The new device announced by the team of Solana comes to be part of the initiatives presented by various companies, both from within and outside the cryptocurrency cryptocurrencies are digital currencies that use cryptographic technologies to secure their operation. sector, which also contemplated the idea of making mobile devices directly compatible with Blockchain, con soporte nativo para aplicaciones y casos de uso que emplean dicha tecnología.
Among these companies are Samsung, the South Korean electronic devices company, which incorporated in its phone Galaxy S20 crypto features and protection systems for private keys. There are also HTC, PundiX, Sirin Labs and many others.
As for the phone number of Solana, Let’s keep in mind that Yakovenko has experience as an engineer of the Qualcomm, where he led groups that worked on technology that was later used by companies such as Samsung, LG y Google We have a long a situation where you buy a cryptocurrency with the expectation of selling it at a higher price for profit later. track record, knowledge and understanding of smartphone design and manufacturing.
It is also known that Solana Labs would be investing about USD $10 million in a new fund specially targeted for developers, who will be able to present solutions and use cases that take advantage of the technology designed by Solana Mobile.
- Coinbase is an American company that operates a cryptocurrency exchange platform. launches new version of its mobile wallet: now integrates DeFi a movement encouraging alternatives to traditional, centralized forms of financial services. services and adds support for Solana
- Solana whale a term used to describe investors who have uncommonly large amounts of crypto, especially those with enough funds to manipulate the market. put Solend protocol the set of rules that define interactions on a network, usually involving consensus, transaction validation, and network participation on a blockchain. at risk, but now moves $25 million to fix it
- Solana integrates with Chainlink’s Price Oracles an agent that finds and verifies information, bridging the real world and the blockchain by providing data to smart contracts for execution of said contracts under specified conditions.
Version by Angel Di Matteo / DiarioBitcoin
Imagen de Unsplash