La University of São Paulo will work in partnership with the The United States of Mars to investigate aspects of human behaviour, psychology and 3D models within his metaverse.
- The investigation of the USP will study aspects of the metaverse.
- It will be in alliance with the metaverse a metaverse is a digital universe that contains all the aspects of the real world, such as real-time interactions and economies. It offers a unique experience to end-users. The United States of Mars.
- It will be supported by the University Blockchain a distributed ledger system. A sequence of blocks, or units of digital information, stored consecutively in a public database. The basis for cryptocurrencies. Reasearch Initiative de Ripple.
LaUniversidad de São Paulo (USP) in Brazil announced that it will conduct a special research focused on the metaverse, in which they will seek to understand how virtual worlds affect user interactions.
USP will conduct research on the metaverse
This was indicated by the USP in a statement published through its official website, which indicates that the respective research will be done with a focus on 3D modeling, psychology and human behavior, in order to also test the effectiveness of virtual and augmented reality devices.
The study will be made possible in alliance with the metaverse operating team known as the “The United States of Mars (USM).” . To this end, the latter provided the USP un NFT non-fungible tokens (NFTs) are cryptocurrencies that do not possess the property of fungibility. which represents a piece of land within the ecosystem, which is being built in collaboration with other universities.
In this regard, the professor of the USP, Marcos Simplicio, commented:
“USP is the first university in Latin America to partner with USM to support the opposite of Resistance, it is a threshold that crypto’s price doesn’t fall below. the construction of its metaverse.”
It is worth noting that the association will have a group of researchers derived from the agreement.University Blockchain Reasearch Initiative, which in turn is sponsored by the solutions developer companyRipple.
Por su parte, el equipo de la USM he said:
“It is a great honor for us at RACA to have USP, the largest public university in Latin America, inside the USM Metaverse. Together we will build new experiences that can unlock the full potential of Web3 for people. That’s our goal, to build an open metaverse focused on user freedom”.
The rise of the metaverse
The initiative by the USP comes to place in the middle of the growing boom that is having everything related to the metaverse, space that many defend as what will be the evolution of the Internet in the coming years.
From a commercial perspective, more and more well-known brands want to have their respective spaces within the metaverse. These include the talent show American Idol; the sports channel ESPN; food franchises such as McDonalds, KFC, Pizza Hut ; hasta incluso el popular enjuague bucal Listerine; without leaving aside the popular rapper Snoop Dog who also wants to plant cannabis plants on virtual land.
- From American Idol to Time Square, ESPN to Quaker Oatmeal: More Brands in the Metaverse
- From perfumes to medicines to mouthwash: all the common things that register in the metaverse.
- Rapper Snoop Dogg now wants to grow marijuana in the mafia metaverse
- Avalanche wants Bored Ape metaverse Otherside to migrate to its Blockchain
- Jamiroquai comes to the metaverse “to make it funky”.
- NASA and Fortnite creators to build a metaverse that simulates life on Mars
Version by Angel Di Matteo / DiarioBitcoin
Imagen de Unsplash