For this Monday, June 13, both the traditional market an area or arena, online or offline, in which commercial dealings are conducted. and the crypto sector are suffering strongly. Below we review the evolution of Bitcoin the biggest and most popular cryptocurrency in the world. It is a decentralized digital currency that enables users to make trustless peer-to-peer transactions. and the major cryptocurrencies, as well as the possible reasons behind the general drop seen today.
- BTC falls more than 16% on June 13.
- Major altcoins are also going down with similar losses.
- Traditional markets are also suffering and open lower today.
- The Fed is expected to hike interest rates at its next meeting.
Uncertainty? fears? catastrophic outlook? Apparently all that and more is present this June 13, as to the surprise of many the crypto market in general registers a rather remarkable drop in the last 24 hours. Below we take a brief look at what is happening in both the digital digital technologies are these electronic tools that have the ability to generate, store or even process data. currency currency is a medium of exchange that defines value. ecosystem and the major stock markets, as this bearish scenario also made its presence felt in the more traditional sectors of the global economy.
Bitcoin and the crypto market are going down on June 13th.
But let’s start with the crypto market, especially the crypto market. Bitcoin ( BTC ), the main cryptocurrency cryptocurrencies are digital currencies that use cryptographic technologies to secure their operation. in the sector which as of press time is trading at around USD $23,485 per unit, a figure that represents a drop of 16.59% in the last 24 hours.
According to the data published in our section CryptoMarkets and in CoinMarketCap we can see that the fall in the price of Bitcoin has been following the behavior seen since last Sunday, June 12, as it was trading above USD $28,000 per unit at the same time and went down throughout the day. The lowest point for the digital currency came shortly before 11:00 am (New York time) when it reached a low near USD $22,800, a point from which it has risen slightly at the time of publication.
It is worth noting that throughout the day, the market Bitcoin recorded a daily trading volume how much cryptocurrency has been traded over a set period, such as the past 24 hours. of over USD $64.594 million, which is 105% higher than yesterday’s volume and is mainly represented by a large number of sell orders executed at the height of the panic.
As expected, practically the top 100 major digital currencies also replicated what we have seen with the price of Bitcoin, so the most reputable exponents of the sector also went down recording a very similar evolution. At this hour, most cryptocurrencies are down between 10% and 18% in the last 24 hours.
And as a final fact, the widespread fall seen in the crypto sector has pushed the crypto sector’s price below the trillion-dollar mark. At this hour, the global market capitalization of digital currencies stands at about USD $963.39 billion, falling by 14% from the values seen yesterday.
Not only did the market crash
As many of you may have already noticed, for this June 13, not only the crypto sector suffered, as the main stock markets are also going down in the middle of a day that does not seem to want to correct for the moment.
In this way, the rates of S&P500, Dow Jones and NASDAQ are down as we go to press, with declines ranging from 2.31% to 3.84%. With this, it can be seen that the main stock markets also suffered this June 13th, including the gold market, which is also going down and losing 2.6% of its price after being valued at about USD $1,827 per ounce.
Regarding the reasons associated with this general decline, a report published by the CNBC in the morning hours, he exposes several reasons to consider, among which we highlight the following:
- Fall in the futures a futures contract is a standardized legal agreement to buy or sell a particular commodity or asset at a predetermined price at a specified time in the future. market: It appears that the decline seen in the aforementioned indices reflects a negative effect on equity equity is the funds that would be returned to a company's shareholders if all of the company's assets were dissolved and all debts were paid off in the event of liquidation. futures in the major U.S. markets.
- Rising sovereign bond yields: The report states that two-year Treasury yields reached their highest levels, trading at around 3.16%, outperforming 10-year counterparts. For many analysts this is an indicator of recession.
- Another possible interest rate hike by the Fed: The agency is expected to hold its next meeting between Tuesday and Wednesday of this week, which would bring a possible 0.5% increase in interest rates. This would further limit the amount of capital capital is most commonly defined as the large sum of money you would use to invest. available for investment, but analysts say it would be a measure to close refers to the closing price; similar to the same term used in stock trading. the door on inflation a general increase in prices and fall in the purchasing value of money. affecting the local economy.
Only losers this June 13
Returning to the crypto market we see that for this June 13 there are only losers, so the steepest declines for the day would be as follows:
???? Losing Cryptocurrencies:$RUNE THORChain -21,49% (USD $1,9)$AAVE Aave -20.9% (USD $59.52)$stETH Lido Staked ETH -20,25% (USD $1 164,22)$APE ApeCoin -19,75% (USD $3,5)$STX Stacks -19,71% (USD $0,36)
— Diario฿itcoin (@DiarioBitcoin) June 13, 2022
The most important news of the day
Below, we share with readers some of the most read news in the last 24 hours:
- Binance will not support the opposite of Resistance, it is a threshold that crypto’s price doesn’t fall below. Litecoin deposits and withdrawals using MimbleWimble extension
- Neither in Bitcoin nor in gold, Kiyosaki calls to invest investing is when you put money in a financial scheme with the intent of making a gain. in…tuna cans!
- Binance temporarily pauses Bitcoin withdrawals amid market tragedy
- Goldman Sachs Bank Executes First Ethereum-Linked Derivatives Transaction
- Kenyan and Nigerian central banks attack cryptocurrencies but back CBDC
To buy cryptocurrencies through DiarioBitcoin
We understand that this is a complex and especially sensitive time in the cryptocurrency market, but if you are one of the people who see opportunities with the current prices, we remind you that our section CryptoMarkets buttons are now available for you to buy your favorite digital currencies.
If you wish to purchase Bitcoin ( BTC ), prefer to buy Ethereum a decentralized open-source blockchain with smart contracts functionality. ( ETH ) or want to get someTether ( USDT ), all you have to do is access our website CryptoMarkets and click on the currency of interest. In addition to viewing its price, evolution and other market data, you will also find a buy button that will take you to a exchange businesses that allow customers to trade cryptocurrencies for fiat money or other cryptocurrencies. reputable in which to do business.
We recommend everyone to be very attentive as this possibility will be added soon for a greater number of digital currencies.
Analysis sponsored by EurocoinPay
Imagen de Unsplash